Among the responsibilities CBCF has to donors, none is more important than the prudent investment of assets. In addition to our board of directors, CBCF’s investments are overseen by the CBCF Investment Committee and investment manager, Fund Evaluation Group, LLC of Dallas, Texas.
CBCF maintains an investment portfolio that is:
- Highly diversified to protect against market volatility
- Focused on long-term returns within acceptable risk tolerances
- Regularly monitored to evaluate both asset allocation and investments
CBCF also strives to keep its administrative costs low. For 2018, the ratio of operating expenses to assets was 0.83%.
- Click here for the 2019 audited financial statements of the Coastal Bend Community Foundation
- Click here for the 2019 IRS Form 990 for the Coastal Bend Community Foundation
- Click here for the list of CBCF Board members