Below are links to local colleges and other organizations. You may find the links helpful as you prepare your college applications and research additional scholarship funding. Note that this list is not meant to be complete, nor restrictive, and is provided only for convenience and information for you in your college and scholarship application process.
Local Colleges and Universities
Texas A&M – Corpus Christi
College Access and Financial Aid Resources
- BestColleges.com – A comprehensive source of financial aid information, advice and tools
- TheBestSchools.org – A comprehensive source of financial aid information, advice and tools
- FASTWEB – A comprehensive source of financial aid information, advice and tools
- GoodCall – Site accesses an extensive database of scholarships and colleges in user-friendly format.
- HHLoans – Provides information about The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board student loan programs and other forms of financial aid
- KnowHow2Go – Provides tips by grade level for middle and high school students to prepare for college
- School Grants – A blog that provides information on the types of grants available for college.
- What to Expect in College – Study.com is a leading online education resource making learning accessible.
Note that some of the services provided by these sites are not free. Coastal Bend Community Foundation does not endorse any site or organization and is providing this for information only.
- ACT, Inc – ACT preparation and general college and financial aid information
- Collegeboard.com – SAT preparation and general college and financial aid information
- DiscoverBusiness.us – GRE exam preparation and graduate program information
- GoGrad.org – GMAT exam preparation and resources
- GoGrad.org – GRE exam preparation and resources
- GoGrad.org – LSAT exam preparation and resources
- Peterson’s – SAT and ACT online preparation, college search, and financial aid information
- Princeton Review – SAT and ACT preparation and online tests, college search, application information, and financial aid information